Monday, February 21, 2011

Why don't atheists try to disprove Jews?

A question I've been wondering. It seems as if everybody these days are attempting to disprove Christians. Now, what did we do to them? Nothing? Correct, we didn't do anything to them, they just know deep down that we speak the truth. That the "idea" of God is a reality. So back to the question, why don't atheists try to disprove Jews, Muslims, etc? Because Christians speak the truth. Every other religion is "wrong". A big reason why people hate us is because of the people who constantly nag at others, saying, "If you don't become Christian, you'll go to Hell". Just remember people, keep strong, and don't give up!

3 comments:

  1. I think you're question has a misguided premise. Atheists don't try to 'prove' anything on the same level that religious adherents do. Secondly, when they do engage in a discussion of their position, it is to deny a belief in a supernatural creator, not Christians exclusively. But you will note, that it is almost exclusively Christians who wage a campaign against non-believers, and who demand a state recognition of their beliefs.

    I notice that you make statements without foundation, such as "God is real". I'd be interested to know the factual sourcing of that belief and the belief that Atheists have it out for Christians and not the other way around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see. But anyone with common sense would see that I never said that "God is real", although I believe that there is indeed a God.. And yes, I know that Christians try to force their beliefs on others, but I don't think that it should be that way myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did misread the "god is real" versus the "idea that god is real". I apologize.

    That didn't alter the premise however....I don't really see anyone trying to 'disprove' Christians, but rather remove obligatory references to this nation being subject, and/or blessed by its actions, of a supreme being that is neither provable nor believed by all her citizens.

    ReplyDelete